Adv3nture is seeking its next Customer Service Rockstar. We are looking for someone who is extremely responsible, ridiculously fun, detail-oriented, and reads the entire job description before applying!
Adv3nture is looking for the right person to step in and help us build our start-up. We make innovative apparel for travelers, explorers, and livers of lives, so someone who enjoys life to the fullest is someone we want to talk to! Until now, Adv3nture was completely e-commerce, but we’re opening our first showroom and fulfillment center in Seattle! The perfect candidate will take on a LOT, with little supervision. They will take the lead in all things customer service. This means fielding all our e-commerce emails, as well as managing our showroom.
We’re looking for a great fit to grow with us and get in on the ground floor of something potentially huge! As we grow, so will you! In addition to customer service, you'll take on customer fulfillment, help out in marketing and operations, social media, cleaning and more. Since it's a startup, we do it all!
Adv3nture is a very small company. You should do this because you love people, you love travel, the outdoors, exploration, animals, beer, and the hustle of helping start a business with passionate people.
We’re a small team, so energy and personality is important (we want to work with you)! This is also not remote. You’ll be working the store in Seattle. In addition to being fun, we offer unlimited vacation, a dog-friendly workplace, company outings, and the opportunity to help shape a brand.
This is very important. Please provide a resume and cover letter, including salary expectations. If you are not currently located in the greater Seattle area, you will not be considered.
In this role, you will:
• Elevate the brand and generate sales through your extraordinary customer service
• Manage operations of our retail showroom location
• Clean, organize, maintain excellent showroom/stock room environment
• Fulfill customer orders
• Basic office management
• Collaborate directly with CEO, Vice President and all team members to ensure that the business is running at peak efficiency
• Manage manufacturing partnerships & communications
• Assist in inventory management
• Assist in Shopify App integrations
• Manage shipping, receiving, exchanges and returns
• Provide customer service support on social media messaging and direct email communication
• Lead conversations with Adv3nture fans, potential customers, fellow brands, influencers and collaborators
• Assist in influencer, partner and event communications and collaborations
• Troubleshoot any issues with minimal supervision
• Additional tasks as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• Strong customer service experience
• Strong computer skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Bonus for professional social media/digital experience
• Bonus for previous Shopify experience, or other e-commerce platforms
• Proactive, articulate, with high attention to detail
• High emotional intelligence
• Sense of urgency
• A strong desire to build something from scratch
This position may require occasional domestic and international travel
If you are interested, please send a cover letter and resume (including salary requirements) to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-Time
Adv3nture is a start-up travel and outdoor apparel company with a quickly emerging brand presence. We got our start with multiple Kickstarter campaigns, generating over $3.5mm in sales. We’re now focusing on expanding our online store with new products and opening our first retail location in Seattle.
To make meaningful products that inspires meaningful lives.
We are committed to encouraging personal growth through exploration and adventure. This means taking an active role in life -- as a participant, not just an observer.
To take an active role in how our products are made, and the impact it has on the world around us.