Named after the western North Carolina city nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Asheville flannel is green and loves good beer.
This garment was designed for maximum durability and comfort. The fabric is 100% cotton and has already been pre-shrunk and sand-washed to make it as soft as a baby bunny... almost as soft as a baby bunny.
Adv3nture Flannels have been discontinued and SALES ARE FINAL.
• Roll-Up Pillow Conversion (great for packing!)
• Bottle Opener Patch (for twist-offs)
• 100% Cotton
• Preshrunk Fabric
• Sand-Washed Fabric (for softness)
• Custom Snaps
• Nylon-Covered Sleeve Placket
• Embroidered Three-Trees Logo
All sizes are unisex.